Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fiber Optic Faceplate 1 SC Simplex Port Plastic Box Dust Free ABS Plactic||Max Capacity:||1 Pcs SC/SX Connection|
|Size (LxWxD):||148.3*89.8*16 Mm||Material:||ABS+PC|
|Color:||White||Function:||Patching, Fiber Storage|
ABS PC Fiber Optic Faceplate,
1 SC Simplex Port Fiber Optic Faceplate,
Dust Free Fiber Optic Splitter Box
Fiber Optic Faceplate 1 SC Simplex Port Dust Free ABS plastic white wall mount
● It is used for different kinds of modules and applied to the working area subsystem.
● It uses embedded surface frame, easy to install and disassemble, it is with protective door and dusty free.
● With application of fiber SC simplex / LC duplex and other
different environment installed plate or flush plate. All modules can be configured on customer's choice.
● Cable management can be connected without cutting(with
● All modules are free of welding
● The telecommunication network, metropolitan area network, optical fiber communication system.
● Optical testing equipment
● CATV optical fiber, optical fiber sensor.
● Optical fiber broadband access network
● Optical fiber distribution frame, frame type and wall type optical fiber distribution unit.
SHKE Communication Tech Co., Ltd. (SHKE) is an industry leader in providing fiber optic products, engineering expertise and integrated services to the telecommunications industry since 2003. We manufacture, engineer and install the fiber optic products and equipment that communications providers need to provide high-speed voice, video and data services to their customers1.
Our extensive experience in both design and application crosses all markets, from Telco, Broadband and Wireless, to Electric Utility, OEM, Enterprise and Private Networks. The products we manufactured included: Fiber Optical Patch Cord, Optical Cable, Fiber Connector, Adapter, Attenuator and Plastic Optical Fiber (POF).The products we designed included: Fiber Optical Patch Panel, Optical Distribution Frame and Fiber enclosure. For the enclosure, it is compliant with IP68 test.
FTTX ODN Solution Introduction
PON access system should be an all-optical solution in response to the continuously growing bandwidth requirements in the last-mile (access) domain. PON-based access network follows the trend of delivery of triple-play services to end subscribers, aggregating three types of services over a single delivery platform. This in turns is the next step in the evolution of the core networks to IP-based NGN. In order to build the new generation of optical access networks, this solution draws on the technologies of different maturity extents such as EPON, GPON, Ethernet and xDSL, ranging from local exchange devices of various capacities to serialized user-side devices. It can be deployed in various application scenarios, such as FTTC, FTTB, FTTO and FTTH, enabling operators to deliver services in a simple and straightforward manner, providing cost-effective high-bandwidth and multi-service support capabilities. This allows operators to become more competitive and adapt services to ever changing customer demands.
Contact Person: Sales